Glad You Stopped By
It is our desire to follow Jesus and to share God’s love with everyone. Life following Jesus is an adventure. Come and worship with us!
Here’s a few things about us.
Worship style: Our worship is upbeat and traditional in style.
A staffed nursery is available on Sundays and Wednesday for infants and toddlers. Our workers have a deep love for each child, and they are committed to providing great care and safety.
Dress: If you wish to dress casual that is fine. Some do while some prefer formal. Either way is fine.
Overview of who we are: We are Biblically conservative and a part of the Southern Methodist church. We are followers of Jesus first and foremost.
- Sunday School @ 10am
- Sunday Morning Worship @ 11am
- Sunday Evening Worship @ 6pm (this service is more informal)
- Children & Youth @ 6pm (fun and games)
- Children & Youth @ 7pm (Bible lessons)
- Adult Bible Study & Prayer @ 7pm